Follow the steps below to install your accordion door into your build or refer to the video for more instructions.
Instructions apply to both Block and Panel systems.
- Build your EverBlock or EverPanel wall to install your accordion door system.
- Walls must be at least 7ft high for the door to be installed.
- Slide round nodules into Door Lintel with Track.
- Place unit at the top of block wall fitting holes onto the lugs.
- Attach remaining Door Handle to the Handle Pins and squeeze for a tight fit.
- Snap that end of the Door Panel into the Clips.
- Align and fasten the Magnetic Plates along the Channel Reciever.
- Tighten all screws with a screwdriver by hand to not strip the screw.